Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tis' the Season to be Giving...

Hello,

So I happened to look at my calendar today and realized that it's already the 10th month...meaning the 12th month will soon be upon us...meaning SNOW!!

Technically, I live in Iowa so the idea of snow in October isn't completely absurd...however, I'm hoping it will hold off at least until I can get a good taste of fall, I mean, it is my favorite season after all.

I'm constantly looking for ideas for activities to do with the children that I read to.  As winter looms in the upcoming months, I know that winter themed books will be a big hit and therefore will need a big idea to accompany them.  I stumbled upon Sugar City Journal and saw these wonderful ideas.  The one that particularly caught my eye was the surprise soap activity that have surprise toys inside!  These are quick and relatively clean looking.  Thank you Sugar City girls for this!  You can bet that I'll be trying this out this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment