Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready, Set, READ!

Hello Fellow Adventurer's!

September of 2010 marked a very busy and exciting month for me!  As a Scentsy consultant I was looking for a way to network with fellow business women.  My friend Sarah introduced me to Coffee Connect: Cedar Rapids, a weekly meeting of like-minded business women looking for the same thing I was - connections.  I attended and immediately knew that not only was this the group for me, but working from home and directly with customers was exactly what I wanted to do with my life.

I love Scentsy and the family-based business philosophy, however I still wanted another avenue to persue in business, especially in regards to children.  Then I began talking to Sarah about becoming a Barefoot Ambassador.

I fell in love with the idea of living barefoot.  The Barefoot community believes in exploring nature and cultural diversities in something I can relate to - the written word.  With beautiful pictures and stories created by independent authors and artists, I knew Barefoot Books were a product that not only me, but my friends and family would fall in love with as well.

I am currently out to spread the word about the wonderful things that Barefoot has to offer.  I'm looking to the Wellman and Kalona area to do storytelling FREE OF CHARGE in preschools, daycares, and elementary schools. It is my passion in life to teach everyone about the world that exists inside the mind.  All it takes is a good book to open up a whole world of possibility!

So please, take a look at my marketplace http://amanda-wilson.barefootbooks.com/ and see the variety of subjects and age levels that Barefoot has to choose from!  Host a party, fundraiser, or become an Ambassador and help everyone know the advantages to living Barefoot!

In this blog you'll find photos of my recent adventures as well as upcoming events and offers so be sure to check back often.

Thanks so much for stopping by remember, a child learns to read on the laps of their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment